TATA SIA Airlines Walkin Drive for Cabil crew

TATA SIA Airlines Walkin Drive for Cabil crew, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..

TATA SIA Airlines Walkin Drive For Freshers

Company Name : TATA SIA Airlines

Designation :  Associate/Senior Associate -(Non Technical)

Qualification : Any Graduate

Experience : 2 to 7 Years

Job Location :  Delhi

Delhi Walkins

Salary Details : As Per Industry

Latest Govt Jobs

Job Description:

  • Minimum Ht- 155 cm for female and 170 cm for male
  • Min Edu 10+ 2 (Class 12th), fluent in English and Hindi
  • Unblemished skin with no marks, scars or tattoos
  • BMI range for female 18 22 and for male 18 -25
  • Eligibility for Experienced Cabin Crew
  • Experienced Crew having VALID SEP License
  • Minimum age -20

Company Profile :

The airline was founded in 2013 as a joint venture (JV) between India’s conglomerate Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines (SIA). The two companies had made a bid in the mid-1990s to launch a full service carrier in India that was unsuccessful, being denied regulatory approval by the Indian government.With India opening up its airline sector for 49 percent foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2012, Tata and SIA once again decided to float a JV airline company in India. The JV, Tata SIA Airlines Limited (TSAL), was envisaged as a premium full-service carrier to cater to the demands of high-end business travellers in India’s civil aviation market dominated by low-cost carriers. India’s Foreign Investment Promotion Board approved the JV in October 2013, allowing SIA to take a 49 percent stake in the airline. The two parent companies initially pledged to invest a combined US$100mn as start-up capital, with Tata Sons owning 51 percent and Singapore Airlines owning the remaining 49 percent. This was part of Tata’s second major foray into the aviation sector along with a minority stake in AirAsia India. The company’s first venture, Tata Airlines, was established in the 1930s and later became the flag carrier Air India after nationalization.

Apply Mode : Walkin

Latest Govt Job Notifications

Walkin Date : 18th May 2018

Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 4PM

Venue Details :

Interested Candidate can come for Below Address

 Radisson Lucknow City Center,
24 Cantonment Road,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about TATA SIA Walkin Interview For Freshers . Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.

Post Comment