SBI Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India (SBI ) Has Invited Application Form For 407 Various Posts. Interested applicants who desirous to apply on or before 15-02-2018. Other details information like Eligible criteria, Selection procedure, Age Limit, How to Apply, Needed Document about Notification 2018 is Given below…
SBI Recruitment 2018
No.Of Vacancies : 407
Name Of The Post :
- Relationship Manager – 168
- Relationship Manager – eWealth – 20
- Relationship Manager – NRI – 10
- Relationship Manager – Corporate – 04
- Acquisition Relationship Manager – 80
- Investment Counsellor (IC) – 33
- Relationship Manager – Team Lead – 22
- Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) – 55
- Central Research Team (CRT-VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics) – 01
- Zonal Head Sales (Retail) – 02
- Head (Operations) – 01
- Compliance Officer – 01
- Project Development Manager – Business – 01
- Project Development Manager – Technology – 01
- Manager (Business Development) – 01
- Investment Advisor (Retail & Corporate) – 02
- Central Operations Team Support – 02
- Central Research Team Support – 01
- Zonal Head – eWealth – 01
- Zonal Head / Team Lead NRI – 01
1.Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution. Or
2.MBA/PGDM or Post Graduation in Statistics/ Data Analytics from Government recognized University or Institution. Or
3.MBA/PGDM from Government recognized University or Institution. Or
4.MBA/MMS/PGDM from Government recognized University or Institution.Or
5.MBA/MMS/PGDM/ME/M.Tech / BE/B.Tech from Government recognized University or Institution. Or
6.Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce/Finance/Economics/ Management/Mathematics/ Statistics from Government recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit :
Minimum and Maximum age limit is 23 to 35 for Relationship Manager and 22 to 35 for Acquisition Relationship Manager as on 01.12.2017
Pay Scale :
The compensation package (CTC) would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate.
PLACE OF POSTING :Mumbai or Various eWealth Centers/Hubs Pan India
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Short listing and one or more rounds of Personal Interview. Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any rights in candidate for being called for interview. The shortlisting committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted for interview. The decision of the Bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be
final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
i) Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- (Intimation charges only) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
ii) Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2018
Download Official Notification ==>> State Bank of India Notification 2018
To Apply Online Through Website == >> Application Form
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about SBI Recruitment 2018 | Bank Jobs 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.