HDFC Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
HDFC Bank Walkin Drive For Freshers
Company Name : HDFC Bank Limited
Designation : Sales Executive/Officer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary Details : As Per Industry
- Job Description:
- Achieve sales targets and providing Customer service.
- Relationship Management for a Portfolio of customers.
- Responsible for Cross Sell & enhancing relationship with existing
- Customer service to ensure walk in customers issues.
- Selling of Investment products like Mutual Fund, Insurance & Current
account & Saving account.
- Managing Operations like A/c opening, Fixed Deposit, Lockers, and Forex etc.
- Deepening of existing Current account & saving account relationships.
- Generation of referrals from internal database.
- Customer acquisition & cross sell to walk in customers.
- Report Generation & filing.
- Generate business and cross sell all products and services of the Bank.
- Enhance the value of existing accounts of Current account & saving
account customers. Retention of accounts.
- Pins custodian.
- Review all critical reports, monitor cash levels, fraud control, etc.
- Cost Management and staff productivity.
- Branch administration & ATM (onsite) management.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
HDFC (Housing Development Financial Corporation) Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets. It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016. It was recognized as India’s Leading Private Bank at the Dun & Bradstreet Banking Awards 2018.
In 1994 HDFC Bank was incorporated, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. Its first corporate office and a full service branch at Sandoz House, Worli were inaugurated by the then Union Finance Minister, Manmohan Singh.
As of December 31, 2017, the bank’s distribution network was at 4,734 branches and 12,333 ATMs across 2,672 cities and towns. The bank also installed 4.30 Lacs POS terminals and issued 235.7 Lacs debit cards and 85.4 Lacs credit card in FY 2017.
Walkin Date : 09th june 2018
VENUE WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY.
Forward you Details to Below E-Mail ID.
Email : email@example.com