HCL Walkin Drive For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Walkin Jobs apply for All graduates as soon as possible and given details as below.
HCL Walkin Drive For Freshers
Company Name : HCL Technologies
Designation : Associate/Senior Associate
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, MBBS, B.Pharmacy
Experience : 1 to 5 Years
Job Location : Noida
Salary Details : 2,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Skill Required :
- Strong understanding of the blood software and devices.
- Assist in handling customer issues and provide resolution.
- Should be able to do data fixes & configurations
- Excellent Spoken & Written English.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- First Point of Contact for any issues related to Blood & Plasma Management.
- Analyse and resolve moderately complex application problems faced by clients in Timely manner.
- Assist in identification , validation , review and approval of customer support procedures.
- Documents problem and resolution accurately.
- Escalates or hands off issues to other areas appropriately
- Follows established Procedures and process in resolving the issues.
- Provides support to customers via Phone or E-mail.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future, but also a powerful model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
Walkin Date : 29th & 30th March 2018
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM On wards
Venue Details :
If interested Kindly walk-in to the below mentioned address
HCL Technologies Limited,
N5 Building, A-22, Sector – 60,
Noida, UP – 201301
Mention Priyanka Bisht as a source/reference at the Top of your CV.