Dell Walkin Drive For Graduates, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Dell Walkin Drive For Graduates
Company Name : Dell International Services India Private Limited
Designation : Software Engineer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 1 Years
Job Location : Across India
Salary Details : As Per Industry
- Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies.
- Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
- Identifies and eliminates performance bottlenecks and makes performance-related recommendations (hardware, software, and configuration).
- Leads or participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall). Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
- development and user experience plans
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
Dell Inc. (stylized as DELL) was a multinational computer technology company based in Round Rock, Texas and, along with Dell EMC, is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies, one of the largest technology companies in the world with 138,000 employees. Dell manufactured, sold, repaired, and supported personal computers (PCs), servers, data storage devices, network switches, computer software, computer peripherals, high-definition televisions, cameras, printers, and electronics built by other manufacturers. The company was known for its innovations in supply chain management and e-commerce, particularly its direct-sales model and its “build-to-order” or “configure to order” approach to manufacturing—delivering individual PCs configured to customer specifications.
Apply Mode : Online