American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers/Exp, Further Information Like Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
American Express Walkin Drive For Freshers
Company Name : American Express
Designation : Accounts Receivable Executive
No of Openings : Multiple
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Job Location : Delhi NCR
Salary Details : INR 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A
- Express for settlement, and reconciling exceptions.
- Follow Up With Key Linkages & The Sellers To Collect The Funds Due To American Express & Resolve The Exceptions.
- Have sales settlement processed accurately & efficiently as per the SLAs.
- Customer service assistance is also provided to selling partners for inventory control, bank account information, settlement question/issues and various other services.
- Solid Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal, With Internal and External Customers.
- Do root cause analysis for various exceptions & assist to resolve and fix the causes for exceptions.
- An In-depth and applicable knowledge of pcs including Microsoft office (word, excel), access, outlook, windows.
- Must be able to navigate successfully on the internet and or the intranet in order to access internet-based applications.
- Ensure reconciliation is completed as per the SOX guidelines.
- Approachable and be the first point of contact for resolving teams queries.
- High Levels of Confidence to Be Able To Independently Deal With the Global Banking / Financial Institutions.
- Ability to work within a team environment and with a diverse set of team members
- Initiative and empowerment for self-directed work and improvement.
- Meet the deadlines to provide quality customer service and ensure departmental and business goals are achieved.
- Familiarity with banking procedures and terminology is desirable.
- Should take lead in recommending and driving process improvements.
- Should support various SOX and audit requests and work with the team and leaders in ensuring satisfactory audit ratings.
- Good at prioritizing and organizing workload.
- Support leaders with MIS / dashboard generation and updates for Senior Leadership and customers.
- Understanding of all Prepaid Products & acts as a Trainer SME for Prepaid Recs processes.
- Flexible with work hours and willing to work anytime between 11:00 am 11:00 pm
American Express Job Vacancy Required Skills :
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Graduate with minimum 2- 3 years of relevant experience in accounts receivables.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills, including root-cause analysis and solutions implementation.
- Needs to be adaptable to an environment where procedures and priorities change constantly.
- Should be organized and focused on seamless process delivery having a keen eye for detail and strong bent of mind towards controls, compliance, & customer service.
- Need to achieve customer satisfaction and need for risk management.
- Ability to work in a diverse and multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to comprehend and process information quickly and accurately to enable delivery of quality customer service and first contact resolutions.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For American Express Recruitment 2018 Jobs
Latest updated Resume.
Recent Passport Photocopies.
Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, College ID, Passport).
HSC, Diploma Marksheet.
Academic years mark sheets.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
In 2016, credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.As of December 31, 2016, the company had 109.9 million cards in force, including 47.5 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $17,216.
Walkin Date : 15th Feb 2018
Walkin Time : 11:00 AM
Tower B, Building No 5,
DLF Phase III,