Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Designation : CSP Support Analyst
No Of Openings : Multple
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Job Location : Hyderabad
Salary Details : Rs 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A
- Through Create Space services, one can sell books, CDs, and DVDs for a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing, while maintaining more control over their materials. We make it simple to distribute publishers books, music, and video through Internet retail outlets, their own website, other bookstores, retailers, libraries, and academic institutions.
- The Create Space Support Analyst will serve as the primary support interface for publishers & vendors using the Create Space services and ensure all their concerns are duly attended to such that the system works smoothly. Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that will change the way people read.
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web enabled software products or services is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Must be able to interact with an external party like customers and suppliers comfortably
- Should be willing to work night shifts.
- Should be able to understand a complex problem and respond to publishers.
- Basic familiarity with web technologies and html is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills required. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Detail oriented and process focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in clear and concise manner
- Prior experience in process improvement initiatives or six sigma type of projects is preferred but not required
Apply Mode : Walkin
Amazon.com, Inc., doing business as Amazon, is an American electronic commerce and cloud computing company based in Seattle, Washington that was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994. The tech giant is the largest Internet retailer in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization, and second largest after Alibaba Group in terms of total sales.The amazon.com website started as an online bookstore and later diversified to sell video downloads/streaming, MP3 downloads/streaming, audiobook downloads/streaming, software, video games, electronics, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry. The company also produces consumer electronics Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Echo—and is the world’s largest provider of cloud infrastructure services Amazon also sells certain low-end products under its in-house brand Amazon Basics.
Amazon has separate retail websites for the United States, the United Kingdom and Ireland, France, Canada, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, Brazil, Japan, China, India, and Mexico.
Walkin Date : 27th to 29th March 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Below Address
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt. Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 1st to 06th Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad – 500081