Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Amazon Walkin Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Designation : Customer Service Associate
Qualification : Any Graduate
Experience : 0 to 5 Years
Job Location : Indore
Salary Details : Rs. 1.60 Lakhs to 2.04 Lakhs PA
We are hiring for Customer Service Role (Work From Home) only Indore.
Current Role : Customer Service Associate (WORK FROM HOME)
Job Type : Contract and Permanent Roles.
Date : 1st Feb to 3rd Feb
Timings: 10 AM to 3 PM
Venue: Regus DNR, Unit 301, DNR 90, 569/3, M G Road, Indore – 452003
Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Compensation details: 1.60 lacs- 2.04 lacs
Additional benefits : Sodexo,Internet Reimbursement, Night Shift allowance, Over time
Mandates : Internet Connection with 25 Mbps and Power Back Up
- Candidates who have applied in the last 3 months are not eligible.
- Candidates currently pursuing any regular course of Education will not be considered.
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Customer Service Associate- VCS- India:
Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a Work from Home model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and work-like environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Should be self-driven, motivated and task driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure Work-like environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks
- surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Apply More : Walkin
Walkin Date: 1st to 3rd Feb 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Below Address
Regus DNR, Unit 301,
DNR 90, 569/3,
M G Road,
Indore – 452003
Amazon Walkin : Please carry resume, passport size photograph and one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.