Airtel Walkin Drive For Freshers, Further Information Like Vacancies, Education Qualification, Experience Details, Job Location and Job Description. Read and Check the More Details about Walkin Drives For Freshers as give below..
Airtel Walkin Drive For Freshers
Company Name : Airtel
Designation : Office for Data Field Engineer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C)
Experience : 0 to 4 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Salary Details : As Per Industry
We are conducting a Walk in Interviews for Fresher & Experience candidate at our Chennai Office for Data Field Engineer positions.
1. 1-2 Years of experience in telecom industry .
2. Hands on experience in IP technology to handle Ethernet circuits.
3. Hands on experience in Router configuration and SHDSL modem configuration.
4. Sound knowledge in Networking basics (CCNA certified preferable)
5. Hands on experience in Data Products (PRI / ILP / LL / MPLS / IPLC) including high bandwidth Testing & troubleshooting.
6. Regular interaction with Business team and other cross functional team to fulfill the customer requirement.
7. Person should willing to work 24/7 and night / Sunday shifts.
8. Timely delivery (with in SLA) of Service Delivery and service assurance.
UG:Diploma – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, B.Sc – Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics, B.A – Communication, B.B.A / B.M.S – Management, B.Tech/B.E. – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Data Field Engineer:
Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / Diploma (E&C).
CCNA Certification is mandatory
Freshers can also Walkin.
1. Carry an updated CV and please manage sufficient time for Interview.
2. Two Wheeler & Driving License is must
4. Only Male Candidates Preferable.
Apply Mode : Walkin
Company Profile :
Bharti Airtel Limited is an Indian global telecommunications services company based in New Delhi, India. It operates in 18 countries across South Asia and Africa. Airtel provides GSM, 3G and 4G LTE mobile services, fixed line broadband and voice services depending upon the country of operation. Airtel is also testing VoLTE technology across five cities in India and should roll out the technology towards the end of 2017. It is the largest mobile network operator in India and the third largest in the world with 400 million subscribers. Airtel was named India’s second most valuable brand in the first ever Brandz ranking by Millward Brown and WPP plc.
Walkin Date : 20th to 26th January 2018
Walkin Time : 10:00 AM
Venue Details :
Interested Candidate can come for Walk-In interview
Bristol IT Park, # SP 10, 5th floor,
Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai 600032.
Landmark: Behind Olympia Tech Park, near Maruti service Center.
Contact Person: Sanjeev